Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007


I hope you've seen "Hollywood Dreams" that I'm in -
Henry Jaglom's glamorous and witty film starring the winsome Tanna Frederick, with masterful actor Justin Kirk and music by Harriet Schock!
It's been number one for TWELVE WEEKS at one of Laemmle's most prestigious theaters, (though the Laemmle are ALL WONDERFUL and prestigious), the Sunset 5!
After this long run, this film is continuing at the Music Hall on Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills.
I love the part I play in this movie, though it's a character that no one else in the movie likes because she's such a bitch but - she's still there flirting her way through another matter of weeks at the Music Hall - and if you haven't see the film, it's a must.
It's also playing across the country, for schedules and more info look here: http://www.hollywooddreamsthemovie.com/
Oh! I almost forgot. You know I've made more than a 100 movies. My dear husband did the miraculous by distilling all that work into eight gorgeous minutes of film. You have to see it to believe it. It's getting great notice on youtube:
Love to all,
Karen

No comments: